Last updated: September 27, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Boza Driver
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Boza Driver.
Country refers to: South Africa
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Application.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Information from your Device’s phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. It is operated by Google
Google Places service may collect information from You and from Your Device for security purposes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By what’s App: +27 78 254 1542
- By phone call: 011 593 3114
TERMS & CONDITIONS – BOZA DRIVER REFERRAL PROMOTION
1. These are the terms and conditions which will apply to Boza Ride driver promotion (promotion). This promotion may run on various platforms such as websites, social media platforms, on-air or print.
2. By entering and or participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions along with any other rules which may relate to a Promotion.
3. The “promoter” in here will refer to Boza Ride with registered address at: Our registered address is, Suite 7A & 8 , First Floor, Block C, 151 5th Street, Sandown, Sandton Johannesburg South Africa 2031
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: 15 November 2022
4. Promotion start date will be as soon as it gets published on various platforms and end date will be November 15 at midnight SAST (South Africa Standard Time).
Promotion Conditions, Rules, and Requirements
5. This promotion is open to all ages 18 years and above in South Africa
6. Follow the defined Rules to enter the promotion. The prize amount of R 200 (Two Hundred Rands) per referral will only be rewarded to the winner once and only if all requirements are fulfilled.
7. You may refer to as many people as you want. However Boza may add restrictions if necessary.
8. There is no cost or charge to the participants. But if you send details via SMS or Whatsapp, there might be a charge from your network provider so be sure to use other means which do not charge you to submit your referrals.
9. To share your personalised referral code, open the Boza Driver App, go to referral and share the code via the app.
10 Boza Ride employees, its companies, and agencies and its contractors and their immediate family members are excluded from entering this promotion and winning the prizes,
11. If your entry does NOT meet the requirements set by Boza Ride, you may be disqualified. Please note that to qualify you are required to have been approved as a driver to share referrals, and that your referrals are required to complete the entire registration process and become approved for you to earn your referral bonus.
12. You will be notified via your chosen preferred mode of communication if you have met all requirements and won a prize
13. You must be a Boza registered driver. If NOT yet, register here
14. Referral Details: send us the following details in full. Failure to send complete/wrong details disqualifies the participant until full details as required are received by Boza Ride.
- i. Name and Surname as per ID/Passport document
- ii. Email Address
- iii. Cell phone Number
- iv. The referred person must submit all their documents on register here
- v. Once the referred person has fully been registered, the referee will be notified within 14 working days to receive the prize
- vi. Prize will be given to the referee/winner via Boza wallet in the APP so it is important that the participant does register as a Boza driver.
- vii. After winner notification has been sent, money will be paid within 5 working days into the Boza wallet
15. Each prize will NOT be transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
16. You will forfeit your prize if you provide any fraudulent information and or your referred candidate who supplies any fraudulent information and cannot be verified. That includes non- expired passports and any form of identification that is not valid.
17. Boza Ride reserves the right to the number of prizes one individual may win for the same promotion.
19. Boza Ride reserves the right to withdraw or amend any Promotion rules and terms & conditions if we consider it necessary and /or appropriate to do so for reasons beyond our control. Any changes and amendments will be shared on the website and any other platforms where necessary.
20. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries in relation to this Promotion or these terms and conditions.